It took me a little bit longer than I expected, but I've got a Flash game up and running. I'd forgotten how many little things crop up when making a game, such as making sound effects, testing and all the other random things that get in your way. Having 4E6 announcements along the way didn't help!
It's pretty much the same as the one that Flash spits out during its publishing phase as I haven't yet decided what format I'll go with for these things.
The game itself is a simple tile matching game; find pairs of matching tiles by clicking on them. It's pretty much the same as the game described by Gary Rosenzweig in chapter three of his ActionScript 3.0 Game University book, except I prettied it up a little bit.
I'd love feedback on the game! I've tested it myself over the Internet and it seems to work fine, but if there's anything obvious I need to fix let me know. I'm new to whole Flash thing so I'm sure I've committed a few blunders in there.
(You might need to get the latest Flash player for the game to work.)