Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
It's not much...
Tell me if you want me to add anything in the reviews! And i'll add it in version.2!
I have a few hints for you:
- Make more than one costume, so you can actually choose something.
- Don't put the extra parts in the second version, but put them in this one. You can still change your game after you submitted it.
- Make it organized, because at first I thought the shoes were his hat because it was the topmost part and it looked like a hat.
One star for the effort, but I'd like to see improvemets in this one.
this is terrible
again for like the 3rd time, it showed your animation skills, but used them in an immature way that only a 6 year old would enjoy. seriously, who the hell on newgrounds likes this kind of shit.
- showed animation skill
- needs more music variety in your flashes.
- immature concept
- not enough parts
- will keep you entertained for 10 seconds at most, regardless of age
have a nice day
You stole the music.
That song is in the real Mr. Potato Head computer game. Give them some credit, you moron.
9.5 out of 10
you should add super mario parts
only one costume at least there's a version 2
There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.