The explosive sequel to the hit game Strike Force Heroes!3.95 / 5.00 11,082 Views
basketball with 16 levels plus 30 second dunk fest3.79 / 5.00 8,509 Views
Defeat the enormous mechanical beasts--and become one of them.4.03 / 5.00 49,116 Views
An extraordinary experiment was done on the earth millions of years ago. Nowadays, we must face the conclusions of it.
Collect stars, they will provide you a super-special-attack to use with space bar. Level 4 is a special attack to remember.
You must destroy the all the buildings in the levels
* Use arrow keys or (A/S/D/W) keys to move
* Use the mouse to shoot
* Accumulate power collecting stars and throw super-attacks by pressing space bar
* Press RETURN to pause and breath
* Difficulty Easy: For people those who don't want any problem in their lifes.
* Difficulty Normal: Well balanced game for nearly everybody.
* Difficulty High: The shields finish after too few seconds, perfect for people who wants a challenge but inside normal human possibilities.
* Difficulty Crazy: It begins to feel like an impossible game, but you can succeed to do it.
* Difficulty "1 SHOOT TO DIE": Do you feel that you are an evolved super-human? Maybe you are the next step in the human evolution? PROVE IT.
Once you beat all the the game a bonus survival game with high-score is unlocked ;) I would love to see if there is anybody to reach 200 kills in difficulty "1 SHOOT TO DIE"
Finally, I want to thank PoxPower for the incredible good and well detailed job that he has done with all the art of the game.
The great fonts used on the game has been possible thanks the awesome job of BoMToons.
******* UPDATE 10-15-2007: About the links to the high-scores (you will have to make copy&paste and quit the added spaces which are included for security reason):
"EASY": http://www.freecreationga mes.net/?q=node/25
"NORMAL": http://www.freecreationga mes.net/?q=node/26
"HIGH": http://www.freecreationga mes.net/?q=node/27
"CRAZY": http://www.freecreationga mes.net/?q=node/28
"1 SHOOT TO DIE": http://www.freecreationga mes.net/?q=node/29