Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Danimal Episode 2: No Clue About the Cue
After the evil mastermind Falletta ruins their friend's game, Danimal and Pete help to recover the stolen cue ball.
Check out our web site: http://danimal.fairhavens .org
- Girl's sinister laugh cut out too quickly
- I couldn't hear Falletta talk, the music was too loud (or he was too quiet)
- All voices seemed quieter than the music (bring one down or the other up)
- Got a little slow in the middle
Could have used some more sound effects, just to bring the effects up to the quality of the voice acting and animation... That was the only area I found the animation to be lacking.
- Dude with glasses sinister laugh
- "the animal powers" (particularly earthworm)
- colorful world
- good voice acting
- nice to see full, long animations being submitted
Keep em coming
The glue gun scene was hilarious. I wish I had been at Fair Havens this summer to see them in person.
I enjoyed it.
Welcome to the end of the world
Wouldn'tyou just like to... leave conflict.
What happened to Cortex's airship?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.