Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
wow that was bad
the sound was totally out of sync with what little animation there was. i'd guess that 80% of the movie was just one frame with a sound playing. the other 20% was really bad animation.
it was cool, kind of.
A good voice - puberty = shattered glass
you have a good talent with drawing, but from the sound of your voice, sounds like you do the following:
A. Watch fox kids
B. Play with star wars toys
C. Beg your parents to watch dungeons and dragons every second day
D. play with kids below your age
You have a voice that almost replicates andy from toy story. I wonder if voice box surgery exists. But until then, wait for puberty to knock on your door. And by the way, i'm only eleven and my voice is ironically much deeper than yours. Anyway, if you used speech bubbles, your movies ratings would get 6-10 as a rating.
Amazing artistic skill.
Dude Premo, you sound like youre fucking 12 years old! Wait till puberty to add dialogue to your movies! Until then i suggest text balloons, hey it worked for Fulp
Give up Aaron.
I wanted this to be good. I hated Postal and Postal Real Edition, but I kind of hoped that this would be a decent movie. So wrong I was. Pointless as your other games, this made me wish that there was a filter on the portal for movies like this. Not to dishearten you, just an opinion trying to tell you to make BETTER MOVIES. As for the sound, HIRE SOMEONE--YOU SOUND LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD.
A hamster falls in love with a schoolteacher & saves her from demons
Will recovering alcoholic Erik Myers be able to get his life back on track?
AVGN Anime Transformation
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.