The ultimate stick figure series, and a bunch of goofy parodies as well!
This poor character keeps killing himself!
The creation of Jay Donaldson, Kegel gets into all sorts of trouble!
**EDIT JUNE 23rd 2008**
I didn't know that NG allowed you to change the width and height of your submission after you submitted it, so when I came in here to post the proceeding message I shrunk it a little bit. If any unforeseen problems occur please send me a PM, and I'll fix it back to its old size!
If it's STILL too big to play please follow these steps! :)
1. Open the game in a pop-up.
2. (DO NOT PUSH THE BIG, FLASHING PLAY THIS GAME BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!)
3. Either press (It's different on a lot of computers) F11 or F12 to get rid of the top and bottom of the window
4. You should be able to fit the game more properly in your window now!
5. When you are finished playing the game push either F11 or F12. (which ever worked for step 3!)
6. Enjoy your day! :)
**THIS GAME AUTOMATICALLY SAVES AND LOADS YOUR DATA**
This is not the regular rhythm game you are used to; in it, you must pace yourself to the music and make it through each level before the time runs out. There are nine levels in total; can you unlock all of them? I hope you enjoy playing my game, and please do keep an open mind on the definition of, "Rhythm Game".