Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
BRAND NEW DETECTIVE GRIMOIRE NOW IN DEVELOPMENT! GO CHECK IT OUT:
A whole host of characters, detailed locations and a fiendish mystery to solve. Can you piece together the clues and discover the truth?
-Dim & Tom
I dare Dim and Tom to NOT impress us!
Who doesn't like slightly creepy games centered around carnivals? lol The only thing that I think could be altered is the constant sound effects the characters make when they are "talking". Maybe I am weird but it started grating on my nerves after awhile. But other than that the game is fantastic, it has a real plot with developed characters, and is entertaining. Can't ask for much more than that.
Best Mystery Game Ever!!!
Besides the the cool music and how it blends in to the game it has everything a Mystery game needs especially the plot, clues, characters and how they become innosent, and before you can tell if the last suspect really is the murderer you have to answer the questions that follow the story line!!!
To me I thought it was really the clown, Lol.
So much fun!
Thanks for making this game, had a blast playing it!
8/10 One of the best.
- The artwork was very good, overall. Especially the director was nicely drawn
- It had a good length for a Flash game, and that caused me to get more into the story.
- Point and click is a semi-forgotten genre that can give us some awesome adventures. This is a good example of it.
- There was a big variety of clues
- The rivalry between Charles and Ricky wasvery alive. The drawing in the toilet finished it.
- The whole 'Fair murder' idea was copied from Phoenix Wright
- The story was too linear. When you've met everyone one time you've almost finished the game already.
I really like detective and point and click games, and this was a good example of it. Next to Jack French, this is one of the few quality detectives on the internet. The artwork was good, and the few poses were good enough to explain the feelings of the characters. I hope to see a Seequel soon.
Hey, thanks for the review.
This game is inspired mostly by Phoenix Wright, yes, but when making it I had not played through Justice for All, and so I didn't know about the circus case. I think they're very different.
The whole "creepy fairground murder" thing is a cliche, and I wanted to use it with that in mind.
There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.