Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
---- Deluxe version can be found @ http://www.hallpass.com/m edia/stairfall2.html ----
(delete the space between " m edia " )
- better blood
- more articulated ragdoll
- improved physics
- added challenge - walk ragdoll down safely (please capture/record this feat, id love to watch it)
Hurl a ragdoll down a flight of stairs to inflict as much pain as possible. Please leave a review with your best score.
-- Audio creds --
BGM Fat Boy Slim "Acid 8000" (resampled and looped)
SFX LucasArts (misc grunts from JK:JA)
GREAT FUCKIN GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great game dude my score was 1954,and im not lying,IM DEAD FUCKIN SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!1954.
i got 5275 it's a really nice game
VERY VERY GOOD!
Nice Job Man!
BUT!!!!!!!!!! I PWNED 1000points in a hole with a grenade launcher....
YES THAT IS RIGHT!
(I GOT 1999 points)!!!
this is lik the kitty kannon!!!
u need to add
+ obsticles (lik birds n'stuff)
+ a second mode where u just try to go really far
+ spikes? people that kick u while on teh stairs
+ a bike wagon or skateboard that if u hit u go down in REALLY SUPER FAST
+ mor sets of stairs n' stuff
5/5 my score 520
- obstacles...unnecessary, theres enough lag due to collisions as is
- anyone can just go really far -_- besides terminal velocity means theres a maximum speed one can go.
- spikes at the end could be fun, but im saving them for another minigame
- again, too many collisions = lag
- i hardly see how one set of stairs is any different from another
It as good.
I wish i could have done more stuff to him than just throw 'em down the stairs. But i managed to only get 500.
There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.