Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
** Game was made with Flash 8 and may not work with older players**
This is the first Flash game I've ever completed. Hope you enjoy it!
Good, but needs work
Your game is really good. It has a lot of potential. However, there are two gripes I do have.
1. The moving levels are good, reminds me of the Mario games. HOWEVER, I could not pass level 9, because it would take too long for the stick figure to enter the portal. As the stick figure is floating into the portal, the edge of the screen catches up and kills him. The player will respawn back on the moving block, floating into an eternity of whiteness. This will cause the player to suicide to repeat the level.
My suggestion: Make the moving levels stop when the portal is reached to give the player adequate time to warp out of the level. OR make the warp instantaneous so the "dramatic entering of the portal" doesn't screw the player up on the moving levels. UNLESS that is all part of the challenge and I just suck.
2. Death traps - sometimes I would die over a large gap, and it would be impossible for me to start moving in the air to get to safety. In short terms, one fall, that's all.
Other than those two things, the game is great, and I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work! =D
I really like the concept. this is a nice game. it looks half decent with just stick figures but if you worked on the graphics this game would be awesome.
It was a nice game it could use better graphics and music...but i loved the change of colors idea :)
I loved the idea of changing colors to get through the game, but there were a couple flaws that stood out to ruin what could have been a wonderful game.
Things to work on:
1. It'd be cool if the player could change the music. The loop wasn't exactly annouying or just flat out bad, but it was very repetitive and it would have been nice to hear a change of tunes.
2. The graphics could have used some touching up, add more color and objects in the background. Make it more interesting.
3. Your character would jump too high and fall too slow making it very hard to jump on and kill the monsters and sometimes even just reach the next platform without falling off.
4. Players shouldn't be able to die during the tutorial.
I'm looking forward to see what you'll come up with in the future. ;)
An epic, colorful and fast-paced arcade game
Make your way to the next level by creating constellations!
bullet hell with a unique absorb mechanic
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.