Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Our heroes enter the Black Keep
Sorry about large file size, sprites have so many pixels it makes the file size explode. >_<
Keep reviews constructive, and you'll get a response.
It's good, but it could be better.
Here's a few things I noticed in Chapters one and two.
1. In the first chapter, some of the text was difficult to read. (White text on an off-white background. Etc.) A text box will fix that. I noticed you started using text boxes in chapter two, but they went away. Why?
2. Try using a different font. It's not that I have a problem with the current font... it's just a bit harsh on the eyes.
3. The text flew by way too quickly. Try either slowing it down some, or make a 'next' button so the viewer can advance the text when s\he's ready.
4. Length. It's too short in my opinion. Chapters one and two could probably be combinded into one. Make them a little longer, and you'll be fine.
5. Why did you kill Link off in Chapter One?
6. Music. The music gets a bit redundant after a while. Try putting some hard-core music into the fight scenes. Like... Metallica or some group like that.
1. Good plot. You started a very intreging plot in chapter one, and stuck to it. Good. Just continue like that.
2. Excellent use of sprites. I've never seen a better use of sprites. Congratulations.
3. The fight scenes are great and very well planned out (Albeit a bit short, but hey.) There needs to be a few more (And slightly longer) fight scenes, but they'll come in later in the next chapters. Right?
All-in-all you've got a very good build up, and I like it. You need to change a few things here-and-there, and you'll have a great series everyone should watch. Right, well, I've overstayed my welcome, I think, so I'll leave you to it.
THANK YOU! Verrryy constructive. I'll take all of this in to consideration. Also, to answer your question about Link, just because he's dead doesn't mean he can't be in the story anymore.
Nice movie!!! Keep up the greatness!
Well it was ok, as the guy b4 me sed it is a little short, but it was a good idea, i beleive the sound could be a little better.. im not sure how but it wasnt the best :p
i liked it, it was a good little flash and i hope u do well ^^
~* Tyrix *~
Well, I thought it was OK. Is one thing I want to point :
- Try to make it longer...
It's so sad to see that's it's so short. We find it good and bam... it's already the end.
Good use of sprites by the way :D
Thanks a lot for the review. I suck at length >_<
Good, yet lots of room for improvement.
Hey, really nice idea you have going on here, but even if you feel like you're being rushed (I read your response lol), post up on the latest movie saying that it's going to be a while and we'll understand --most of us at least ^_^-- make the length longer, but not too long to where we're bored to tears. Since you're just starting off, it wouldn't be too bad to go for two/three times the length of this current one. Then if people like your idea, then make 'em longer.
Very constructive, thank you.
An infernal battle between gold and acid.
Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?
Too much coffee for Pencilmate...!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.