You do not appear to have Adobe Flash installed.
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
The most addicting space combat game I have ever seen.....I also agree with what some of the other people said....like fleet organization and SAVE POINTS.....I emphasize on those....
AUGH!!! I was on the last mission, and there were two fighters left on my team. Me and him totally pwned the station and all the others. He died during the battle. When it sint end, i looked on the radar and there was a TESTUDON still on the map. Then I lost to it.
This one is great! its the best game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there goanna be a 2??
Totally agree with...
Menachem and T3TNUS. But it is a great game. Definately looking for a sequel!
Amazing game! Nothings bad, but I do have a few suggestions:
1. A way to organize my fleet. I love the enemy fleet randomization, but it would be nice to set it up myself. Maybe even buying the ships and setting up a formation would be cool!
2. A music selection system. And get more than one track, too.
3. During the three-sided battles, the force up top always gets to the battle last, letting the other ships kill each other for a few seconds; reposition the ships to fix that.
4. Being a Testudon would be AWESOME.
5. If I can't be a Testudon, keep the game from showing one to me when I die.
6. Finally, a saving system. Even codes would be great; it's annoying as hell to have to start from THE VERY BEGINNING.
Great game, good job.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.