Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
LockLegion.com is under attack, and it is your job to defend it! Are you up for the challenge?
This game was made in one day, you might don't want to play it!!
Not very good
Alright, I'm going to start at 10 stars and deduct one point for every bad thing about this game:
1. Wider bolt doesn't seem to do much of anything, pretty worthless IMO. Please fix this.
2. WAY too easy. All the player has to do is buy faster reload, then stonger bolt, then continue like that until they're maxed out. The enemies don't have enough health.
3. Not much skill involved. All you have to do is shoot the ones closest to your castle...
4. The castle serves no purpose... it's just there for no reason. We should be able to deploy soldiers with swords and archers on the walls, maybe a few mages.
5. Each level, no matter how hard always gives you one point. In my opinion the point system should be based on how hard the level is, how many enemies you killed, etc.
6. More upgrades, and more useful upgrades. Wider bolt doesn't do anything as of now, please change this.
7. The author shows little confidence: "This game was made in one day, you might don't want to play it!". If this is true, then what was the point of putting it on here? Also, please use better grammar/spelling. If you want to attract viewers, then you should be confident about your game.
8. This game is extremely short. I finished it in maybe 10 minutes... also, the enemies aren't very diverse. The pattern is consistent... one level wil have all the same type, the next level will have a stronger type with a few of the other type mixed in...
This game could be more fun if you fix these problems. Please make a sequel.
it was ok but boring could make it longer and diff wepens
completely boring too easy and it starts messing up when you get to a certian level
completely agree with jeremiahbullfrog but ok if your just starting.
0 not good
0 boring to easy short poop
Dear Missus Bin, what have you done to your friends?
It’s Gideon and Reed’s first escape room and it’s gonna be a blast!
Old-school parody RPG with an epic plot.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.