Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Roll and jump through fun levels and collect all the stars from Star Island.
- 16 fun levels
- exclusive composed music
There is already a sequel planned for this game.
Please tell me what you would like to see improved and what new things you would like to see in the sequel?
Just one thing... it so needs a save button! I mean, you have no idea how frustrating it is when you get to a really high level, then you die.
Please add one in the sequel!!!
If the Kirby and Katamari games had a baby...
Well, it'd probably be something like this.
a a a
IM HAVING A SEIZURE... but its fun
I enjoyed that a lot, always different obsticals and very unique compared to all the other games on newgrounds. I like it a lot. :D
This game is a great game for little children! Well done! But still, there are some annoying things that you should fix up for the sequel...
1) The end-tunnel bug. When playing a level where you can see the end of the end-tunnel, the flower just stops there and then disappears...
2) The MIDIness of the music. Try adding samples of real instruments for horns instead of using the MIDI wavetable. Please.
3) The main character is a smiley. C'mon man, use your imagination! It could be, like, a football, an orange, a bowling ball or something... (BTW, in the sequel you could make the player able to choose which character he/she wants to play. Go figure.)
4) The annoying sound. "Whee! Whee! Whee!" goes the speakers when you are surfing in a wind lift. Is it possible in flash to loop in the second 'e' to make a continuous sound during the flying?
5) Another feature I'm missing is aborting a level. When I pressed 'ESC' I thought the level would be exited, and I would go to the level map. In a game with level maps this is a must.
Overall, good game. Few flaws, fix 'em and make this go diamond! (Among children ;)
Shoot swords, teleport and don't mess with the turtles
Join Marko Sharko on his first detective case!
Jump through a bustling cat city collecting fish for points.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.