Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Roll and jump through fun levels and collect all the stars from Star Island.
- 16 fun levels
- exclusive composed music
There is already a sequel planned for this game.
Please tell me what you would like to see improved and what new things you would like to see in the sequel?
This kind of reminds of locoroco but you control the character instead
I do like it. I have some constructive criticism however (I haven't beat it yet, but I got through about 8 or 9 levels)
1. As per any sequel should have, more levels
2. Add in power-ups
3. A goofy backstory to the game (Sort of like Katamari has), and maybe some characters
4. Alternate costumes for your little smiley star man.
Good solid game
Brought me back to sega platformers.. good job
i actually felt like i was playing a REAL game. great job on having different levels and the style was good overall as well. if only the levels were a bit longer. one of the best and unique ive seen.
This game is a great game for little children! Well done! But still, there are some annoying things that you should fix up for the sequel...
1) The end-tunnel bug. When playing a level where you can see the end of the end-tunnel, the flower just stops there and then disappears...
2) The MIDIness of the music. Try adding samples of real instruments for horns instead of using the MIDI wavetable. Please.
3) The main character is a smiley. C'mon man, use your imagination! It could be, like, a football, an orange, a bowling ball or something... (BTW, in the sequel you could make the player able to choose which character he/she wants to play. Go figure.)
4) The annoying sound. "Whee! Whee! Whee!" goes the speakers when you are surfing in a wind lift. Is it possible in flash to loop in the second 'e' to make a continuous sound during the flying?
5) Another feature I'm missing is aborting a level. When I pressed 'ESC' I thought the level would be exited, and I would go to the level map. In a game with level maps this is a must.
Overall, good game. Few flaws, fix 'em and make this go diamond! (Among children ;)
Context? Context is for casuals.
Hexagon Puzzle Game
An old style, pixel-art noir adventure, inspired by classical point-and-click games.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.