Hi!! In the begin of this year I started a little project in my free hours. The main idea came when I played some TD games and see that many games have a predefined path where our targets walk.
Then I remembered a few concepts of AI to make a dynamic path and started to work in one prototype just for fun. This prototype evolved and evolved and evolved... and a first alpha version of my Antbuster game was born!
This is not a easy work to do alone... but I get a lot of suggetions and discussions from many people who helped me to make this game a little better.
I expect that you enjoy this game...
Any suggestion is welcome!
Thanks for all your votes and reviews. This game is the result of many hours of hard work. I´m grateful by the value that you give for this game.
- some bugs cleaned;
- a new level of update for each cannon.
The version 1.2b of Antbuster was sent to NewGrounds.
- A new weapon, with fixed direction and good damage;
- Some cannons get a cooperative bonus when you put more than one of the same type on the field;
- Some fixes and the glitches are corrected;
- Now you can compete with your group, placing your group name with your name, when the Cake is Over;
- Other minor changes.
(2008-05-15) Yeah!!! Happy Birthday, Antbuster!!