V-tech Rampage

rated 3.33 / 5 stars
Share Links:
Action - Shooter - Multidirectional

Credits & Info

May 12, 2007 | 2:25 AM EDT

If you liked this, check these out!

Author Comments

Leave the reviews of this game alone!

LULZNEWZ: The RIAA contacted Newgrounds because of this game using copyright music they represent so the original version has been replaced with the RIAA EDITION! The original can be seen at googumproduce.com (UPDATE: NO IT CANT..FUCK YOU RIAA!)
Site is back up WITH Vtech since i moved hosts!



Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

very tragic game

I really liked this game. Great use of sprites. Excellent choice of music. Oriental is spelled Oriental though. :P
Very nicely actionscripted game. I like how when you shoot without shooting anyone, people react and yell and run. nicely done game.


Rated 3 / 5 stars

Oh yeah, saw this on the news.

Woke up to find this as the main topic of the morning news. I immediately saw this and started laughing, knowing it was made in flash and was most probably on Newgrounds. Next thing is they show your mug saying "I did it because I knew people would find it offensive". More like you knew it would get lots of media attention... Which it did. Seriously, genious.. But low! Being Australian, I really don't feel too attatched to the whole incident as I'm a outsider.

Cool game though!


Rated 0.5 / 5 stars

Next time try fiction...

I'm all for shoot'em up games, mast are a lot of fun. However, 99.999% of these games are fantasy based. This ozzie seems to thing that the deaths of 32 innocent people is some kind of joke because he got picked on when he was a boy. I'd like to know how many of the actual victims were his harrassers. Perhaps his pathetic explanation for creating this poor excuse for a game can illicit moral support from some other wannabe vigilanties, but I beleive that he will not feel true sympathy for the victims families until some basket-case who can't draw attention through constructive measures, walks into his son or daughter's classroom and empties 4 or 5 clips of ammo into them. Of course, he's probably incapable of having a worthwhile relationship with a woman, so he's unlikely to ever have children. If he ever does, I hope he get's to experience the loos of his family at the hands of some socially maladjusted loser who's reality consists of contemplating his lower digestive tract via direct sinus contact.

PiGPEN responds:

Stop believing the media...i never told anyone i was bullied.


Rated 4 / 5 stars


I agree with the review switchz0r (I think that was his name) gave. My only other thoughts on the moral of this game would be that everytime someone makes shoot 'em up game or any game that involves killing people/things violently will offend someone since I'm sure more than enough have been through tramatic experiences involving something like that... the only reason so many people care about this is because it was on the news, I doubt any of you would care about Jon Doe if his sister was shot, or if someone's mother passed away... most people look at these as a chance to review, bring people down and get off as being a good guy for once.

Now on to the game, it wasn't really the best... and that's giving it credit lol. Graphics reminded me of a Pokemon game made in '99 and it wasn't a very long game really. Only thing good about it was the sound. Your attempt to piss people off succeeded but next time try and make a good game too for us that aren't as ready to jump at the first person to use a game to pick at a disaster. I was hoping for some more fun =\


Rated 2.5 / 5 stars

amusing but yet pointless.

Ok, from an outside point of view.

Americans, are conservative. I saw my American neighbor break out in tears about this and he had absolutely no idea of anyone who went to "V-Tech".

Australians, like myself. I would say 95% of us would have stopped for a second and gone "oh dear, thats a shame..." and continued by our merry way. the other 5% wouldn't even watch the news...

You all have to understand that this person is a mere child, simply have some fun because he knows how to code flash! I know how to hack and yes I do it every now and then, yes it annoys people and yes I know this. Just like this guy, he is going to make games like this to kill time, he is going to annoy people and he does know it.

I'm not saying ... Oh what a bloody legend! I also wont say "OMG THATS SO HEARTLESS AND CRUEL". Some things need to be looked over and if the whole of America is going to cry about people they don't know for months on end then I don't see this world doing anything but blowing itself up with boredom.

Most would call it tasteless, but come on - poke ur damn tongue out and lick it for a bit.

In final, to the creator... You could have at least left it for a few months dude. I mean... The timing is in-appropriate. But if you need webspace for your site hit me up at the site in my profile!

PiGPEN responds: