Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Survive the night fighting off zombies from your barricade. Survive longer than a day by making use of the daylight hours effectively by:
- Repairing your barricade
- Searching for weapons
- Looking for other survivors to help repair, search and defend the barricade.
- 20 Days & Nights of Gameplay
- 11 different weapons
- 3500+ random zombie appearances
- 8 months in development!
- Oh and this is my first flash game...
LAST STAND 2 is out! Check it out at Armorgames.com for the full experience.
Zombies, guns, flimsy barricades... I love it
Very, very good. Fans of either defense games or zombie movies should definately give it a try. Lots of polish, decent enough graphics, most of the sound was pretty good, and a nice bit of game play (I loved the strategy element of the day-light phase). The system for building zombies was really good allowing for a great deal of variety with only a few "building-block" pieces, well done.
Weak points would be some poor sound effects (the hunting rifle's reloading SFX left much to be desired, more variety in the zombie's noises and screams would'e been welcome). I also didn't feel the game was challenging enough, not once did the strength of my barricade drop below 60%, even in the last half of the game.
Overall- Wonderful game idea that needs only a lttle polish and tweaking to become a great game of the genre.
Suggestion- Add different difficulty modes to the game to increase the amount of damage zombies do to the barricade as difficutly increases.
Bug report- A bug with the sawed-off shotgun killed me on day-11 (ran out of ammo, wouldn't reload, and couldn't switch weapons). I don't know if it was a fluke or if there is something wrong with the sawed-off. Will try to reproduce later.
one of the most addictive games on newgrounds i've ever played. very nice. make a sequal.
Piece of info...
It is a fact, this game rocks, but I wanted to inform you that it has been stolen by eBaumsworld...
Very good game, with only a few minor remarks
Let me start that this a very addicting game, but I have noticed a few things over the course of playing
- Remarks in the diary are sometimes made about what is going to happen tonight. The guy does not have the power of foresight as far as I can tell, so they should be moved to after the fight
- The remark of the prisoners comes one day to early
- The remark about that zombie police man are coming... well I don't notice anything special that night. (I do not mean the one about killing a cop, and guess all is far, but the one afterwards)
- I played the game out with only the weapons the zombies give... thus it mighty be increased a little in difficulty.
- On that note, survivors are very powerful as they never miss, but than again somewhat strangely can only shoot in one line. The top guys will never try to shoot down a zombie low on the field. Perhaps adding that, but also a miss chance would be more realistic, along with female survivors. There are femine zombies (if you can talk about it like that), but I am yet to see a female survivor, though I can get the same man figure twice... which is slightly... akward.
- The military zombies carry weapons, but you do not get them. As said I played with the restriction of using only weapons zombies give me, but strangely enough military zombies don't.
Even though these slight 'bugs' or possible improvement points, a very good game.
Was one of the best zombie games ever. :)
If you decide to make another, could you add some kind of cheat code thing that gets you full survivers and all weapons, you only unlock it by finishing the game first though.
Best game at the moment. 15/10
Snake Re-imagined And Taken To The 3rd Dimension!
Be a badass and go on an epic kung fu quest!
Learn puppet reptile's best ABCs in this physics-driven interactive storybook
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.