Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Think about it. If I made a flash of dying children in Africa, would you care? Probably not. Most likely you would just sit, point and laugh. I know I would.
ATTENTION PEOPLE LOOKING FOR WHISTLE POINTS:
Leave the reviews of this movie alone!
Size : 666kb
Not bad, made me chuckle a bit but you should improve graphics a bit and... err...Make it about rainbow or sun or cannabis...You know - nice things.
honestly ppl gotta stop complaining
i dont really care about the VT shootings not anybody involved good movie btw
Daring I say
Can't see any "messages" or the meaning behind this flash, if you were trying to set yourself in the murders mind and explain why he did as he did, I could have overlooked it, but now you are just being plain rude. You just want attention and you surley got what you wanted.
I personally don't give a shit about Virginia Tech, because it had no influence over my life and there are worse tragedies in this world. But...
All this movie comes down to is quality.
- I realize that doing an fbf animation takes some work and skill, but I'm sorry to inform you that your skills still have room for MUCH improvement.
- I can appreciate the sick heartless depravity of this. And to make something this soon strikes the twisted side of my sense of humor.
- Your timing of different sounds with events in the movie were pretty good, but the sounds themselves were mediocre.
- Even though this entire thing was about a guy shooting people, I have seen sicker and more twisted and more creative acts of violence. The violence in this was just boring.
- This was a movie and so it didn't have any interactivity aside from a start button. But even then you play button was not obvious and you failed to make good use of the "Hit" frame in buttons (pathetic).
- Once again, I found the concept a bit perversely funny, but that is where the humor ends.
OVERALL (4/10): Lame
P.S. - I implore you to improve in these fields before submitting another half-assed submission.
you're a daring guy to make this :P
you're going to get arse raped by the reviews because everyone is really sensitive about this, I dunno. I found it funny, but only because it is so wrong. In alot of ways its similar to the old david firth stuff, but because it's based on a real event where real lives were taken the feedback isn't going to be as good :)
Two restaurant mascots crash their co-worker's house party.
He stands against his worst enemy, himself.
4 college burnouts fighting monsters... Trying to make money.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.