Be a Supporter!

Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Tom

Score:
rated 1.90 / 5 stars
Views:
2,534 Views
Share Links:
Genre:
Spam
Tags:
tomclancy
rainbowtom

Credits & Info

Uploaded
Mar 15, 2007 | 6:32 AM EDT

If you liked this, check these out!


Author Comments

form the director that bought you "Portrait of a Magpie" and "Rah-Key III" comes this griping tail of treachry and deceit as John Clark once agian trys to infultrate rainbow headquaters even though he will soon discover that he works tehre in the first palce; prepare for at leats twice as many thrils per dollar of youtr admission!!

Reviews


meth-fartistmeth-fartist

Rated 5 / 5 stars

god of guild wars

you all are niggs for dising this why u be up in his pace yo yall just hatars with small diks



Trevelyan2Trevelyan2

Rated 1 / 5 stars

Nope

You could make a hundred similar video's for a hundred other videogame gods and still make zero sense to 99% of the population. And apparently the remaining 1% are racists anyways.



elcyberGothelcyberGoth

Rated 0 / 5 stars

Pretty good, needed more pickles

I didn't think much of this until I saw a picture of the famous Freedom Tom from Heroes Ascent and then it all became apparent.

Are you a dev?


People find this review helpful!

GAIA18GAIA18

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars

I'm Sorry but did i just mist something

what is is it toke me longer to load than to watch IT. (can't call it a movie)
Please try harder or don't try at all.
Tom Clancey has a lot of possibilities but atleast try to do so.

Wasn't worth my time



dark-aspiredark-aspire

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars

Woah...

How long did you spend on this?...