Create a free account!

Weapons of Angels 3

Score:
rated 3.69 / 5 stars
Views:
37,221 Views
Share Links:
Genre:
Action
Tags:
None

Credits & Info

Uploaded
Feb 17, 2007 | 6:37 PM EST

If you liked this, check these out!


Author Comments

I decided to make this the last one due to lack of inspiration and desire to work on games. The story is a bit confusing so try not to understand everything. There are 2 different endings, the spoof ending has a 10% chance to show when the main ending has a 90% chance. Spelling corrections and what not i don't really care about.

Reviews


ErichoEricho

Rated 4 / 5 stars

I really thought this was good. I will complain that it starts off too slow. It does get a lot better as it goes on. I liked how you showed all of the kills by character. The music was quite fancy. I've been following the series a little.

It actually does seem to have an ongoing story. The title is pretty good. It does pale in comparison to a lot of other stuff here. It's still nice to look at. There was only one "Madness Combat" with a kill count.



madman1000madman1000

Rated 5 / 5 stars

???

whos the sniper?



aolko93aolko93

Rated 5 / 5 stars

Gewd

Make WoA 4



KILLYOUNOWKILLYOUNOW

Rated 5 / 5 stars

Good movie

fills a lot of plot holes but please make more to finish the series



SONMON911SONMON911

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars

too short

it was coolish i guess