Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
There is now one more machine, and the physics of #4 are better. This is another in the series. From now on, should I keep including the ones already in the other movies?
It was good, but seriously, learn to make a preloader.
I know what you were aiming for
While the flash idea itself is great there are a few flaws that need to be accounted for. First, Rube Goldberg machines commonly used uncommon items to fulfill a real life purpose. While you did have the real life purpose down, it missed the humor of Rube Goldberg machinations by only using everyday household equipment and items. I do feel however that this is a pretty fitting tribute to something more along the lines of The Incredible Machine. With the bowling ball, fan, and bucket, I felt a higher affinity with an Incredible Machine problem scenario than a Rube Goldberg machination. I will have to commend you on the graphics and physics, though a lil tweaking might be in order to streamline everything. I loved the style, as far as i know its a fairly original concept. An excellent flash, and i do hope to see more from you soon, thank you for your time.
hahah a domino and a golf ball pushing a bowling ball, perhaps i shall rope the moon then aswell?
Hello, its me again!
In addition to the things I have said about your previous versions:
1. This is not really a series, its updated versions of the same thing.
2. I like the glint on the knife
3. Shading on the funnel would look good.
4. You have a glitch right at the end. Your new picture of all the objects disappears, then reapears for a flashing moment.
5. The new intro is quite good, if a little fast, but although you have defined a Rube Goldberg machine it still begs the question, who is Rube Goldberg or how does this type of machine get its name.
6. The text at the end rolls too fast- of course YOU can read it, you already know what it says. Always get others who HAVEn't been involved to see your movies before you show the world.
7. A heavy sound of the big bowling ball rolling would be good.
8. A different image for the smaller ball would make more sense.
Its good, its getting better, but you can still improve.
Blue Pencilmate meets Red Pencilmate, but things don't go so well...
While taking the day off work, Lloyd and Glynis take in a movie
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.