Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This is the Completed version!
In the world of Sios, people pilot large armoured mechs called MAWs (Mobile Adpative Weapons). Discover secrets and brave the dangers of Acero Isle in this epic online adventure RPG.
This is a sequel to the popular Mobile Weapon: Zero.
Visit www.mobileweapon.net for updates and the premium version (with more weapons, items, areas and 1 new character).
Spoiler and Walkthrough in the Forums:
(remove the space between the vi ewtopic. Added by the system :p)
It was a great game, but five things you could improve on:
1. Graphics. They are good, but try and make them look like you didn't just take 'em from another website.
2. Online. I think the ability to play online would give this game its full potential, you could make a party, PVP, and so on.
3. Spelling. The spelling was okay, but there were a lot of places where I could have put a comma or question mark.
4. Characters. While you can draw better than I can... It's not quite... Art, to say.
5. Playability. You should give players the ability to custom-build their MAW, give it new arms, legs, heads, places to paint, etc.
Overall, eight out of ten.
good but could be better
hi i really like this game but there were a few stuff that bothered me :
1. this game is really slow paced you need to wait a long time to finish it while for a console game it's fine but for a flash game you need it to be a tad faster
2. also the map in this game is kinda confusing maybe a radar map would be a nice update
well eventhough there are bad points this is still a great game but could be better with a faster pace
The music kinda got to your nerves after a while, but the game in itself is amazing for a flash game.
I really like this game but...
...the save points are really TOO far apart.
I mean, I was at the Laozu (?) Mines and got the last rock thing then I was looking for a save point (I ran out of healing supplies), and I met this boss guy and I died... My last save point was really really far away...:(
But apart from that, nice graphics, sound was kinda bland, gameplay was okay, quite fun and overall a good game.
I really liked this game, i played it for hours but after a while it just got repetitive.But i still thik it was good.
Welcome to the theatre of your mind, Dale
ANIME-Y HIGHSCHOOL STUPID OTAKU ADVENTURE ACTION EXPLOSIONS YAY
Use your mouse to find a way to the exit. Grab the key first!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.