Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This is the Completed version!
In the world of Sios, people pilot large armoured mechs called MAWs (Mobile Adpative Weapons). Discover secrets and brave the dangers of Acero Isle in this epic online adventure RPG.
This is a sequel to the popular Mobile Weapon: Zero.
Visit www.mobileweapon.net for updates and the premium version (with more weapons, items, areas and 1 new character).
Spoiler and Walkthrough in the Forums:
(remove the space between the vi ewtopic. Added by the system :p)
I dont like RPGs but I liked this one
Its hard to get me to sit down and play an RPG but I actually played this one to finish.
i played this game at mofunzone it was awsome man
Greatest game I've played on NG
This game was on the verge of perfect. I really hope there will be a sequal continuing this story line. If I had the money I'd buy the premium in a heart beat.
Found graphics really good.
I had really fun when playing.
You could just put some more new characters to choose from.
Overall great it's all i say
It was a great game, but five things you could improve on:
1. Graphics. They are good, but try and make them look like you didn't just take 'em from another website.
2. Online. I think the ability to play online would give this game its full potential, you could make a party, PVP, and so on.
3. Spelling. The spelling was okay, but there were a lot of places where I could have put a comma or question mark.
4. Characters. While you can draw better than I can... It's not quite... Art, to say.
5. Playability. You should give players the ability to custom-build their MAW, give it new arms, legs, heads, places to paint, etc.
Overall, eight out of ten.
There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.