Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Mona Lisa the famous painting is stolen. you must help to solve the mysteries. From World Amazing Games.
not that good, keep trying, the word you're looking for is "code"
Wasn't that good.
I'm sorry, but this was one of the worst games I have ever seen. No offense... try again next time.
A lot of work is needed...
Review of "The Museum" by World Amazing Games,
The concept is good, the result is bad... You seriously have to work on a lot of things.
You have to work really hard on the graphics. Add shadows, lip-sync, realistic angles, details, e.t.c. And, please, do not mix pictures drawn in Flash with real photos. It looks terrible.
There was no sound, except for the music. Add more sounds with good quality.
I completed it in... Let's see here... Two minutes? Nearly nothing happened in the whole game... The most interesting thing was the menu, which was bad drawn, with no details or shadows.
Very much words in this game is wrongly written. Please correct them.
5. Other things
It always helps adding extras and other fun stuff.
If you do not want to cheat, don't read the following.
1. After the intro, when you have entered the museum, and you are in "The big hall", click the door to the left or the lower one.
2. When in a. The worthless room, click the red book.
Or when in b. "The exhibition room", click the door to the left.
3. If everything was done correctly, you are in a room named "The office". The lower door can’t be opened. There is a table in this room. On that table is a note. Click that note. It reads "The cod on the floor in "The exhibition room" is wrong try to write it backwards". The code on the floor in "The exhibition room" was 685, so the real code is 586.
4. Go back to "The big hall", take the door to the right.
5. When in that room (The electrical room), click the big red button on the power generator with the flashing squares. The lights will go out and everything gets dark.
6. Go to "The exhibition room". You have to take the way through "The worthless room", because the closest way to "The exhibition room" seems to be gone (?). On the floor is written a code in green numbers. That code is 336. Go back to "The electric room".
7. Click the big red button on the biggest power generator (the same as the one you clicked before). Go to "The office".
8. In "The office", click the safe. Type the first code (586) and click the "Open" button. The door opens. Click the safe once again. Type the second code (336) and click the "Open" button.
The safe's second "door" opens. Click the items. The note reads "You can use the needle to puncture something."
Click the red book to go to "The worthless room".
9. Click the swimming pool. It will puncture, and the water will rush out of the swimming pool. You can now click the paper. It reads "Monalisa need electricity to appear".
10. Go to "The electric room" and click the big red button on the small power generator. Now go to "The exhibition room".
11. Suddenly, Mona Lisa is on the wall! Click her. The picture gets bigger. It disappears, and a picture of the thief shows up. "I see you found monalisa". Click "Next". "And now you never see the daylight again". Click "Next". Everything gets dark. The two doors seems to be blocked. Click the fracture to the left of the upper door, that is blocked. Suddenly a hole is there. Click the hole.
12. Now, go to "The office". Take the way through "The worthless room".
13. In "The office", the door that was couldn’t be opened before is now open. Click it.
14. You see someone (probably the thief) run away. You look up at the clouds. It stands "The end". And now the credits. World Amazing games forgot to change the credits to World Amazing Games, it stands Nice Quality Studios (In the beginning, World Amazing Games and Nice Quality was one company named Nice Quality Studios. But now, I own it. I renamed it "Nice Quality". The background turns brown. It stands "The Museum" on the screen. You can close the game now, it won’t be any extras or something.
Nice Quality hope you find this review helpful!
If you do, please click the "Yes" button below the "Did you find this review helpful?"-text, that is located under this review.
Have a nice day, and check out our Flash! // Nice Quality
It was really good accept it was really short and it was so easy, I completed it in 3 minutes
Your flash has been nominated for 3 flash awards
1. BLAM ME! Award
2. Worst Spelling
3. Weirdest Concept
An epic, colorful and fast-paced arcade game
Make your way to the next level by creating constellations!
bullet hell with a unique absorb mechanic
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.