Retro Shooter with generated content3.77 / 5.00 5,010 Views
Blow the enemy to hell or die a hero! Do you have the Expendaballs for combat, Soldier?3.78 / 5.00 20,189 Views
It's time to escape the city!3.85 / 5.00 4,182 Views
Hey Matrix Rampage fans, I finally made a sequel called Matrix Pandemonium, you can check it out on Gamebrew for now, thanks and have fun!
Use guns and swords, slam through floors and walls, throw office furniture and everything else you can get a hold of to defeat as many agents as you can. They get smarter, stronger and get armed with katanas, shotguns to phazers.
* The more kills you make the better the weapons the agents will bring.
* The more kills you make the more agents you have to fight at a time.
* Once you hit a new level search for a randomly placed healing kit in the building.
* You can jump on top of enemies from above floors that will also hit them.
* Throwing a desk does more damage than throwing a garbage can.
This is my first Flash game, I usually do Java. Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions. I'm still open to changes.