Yes, the style may not have changed, but there were way too many classic lines that weren't used in the previous episodes
By Popular Demand - The Track Listing:
1. "You Can't Handle The Truth" - A Few Good Men
2. "Skin Boat" - Grumpy Old Men
3. "Tylenol" - Airplane
4. "I'm as Mad as Hell" - Network
5. "Beaver" - Grumpy Old Men
6. "We Like to Party" - Vengaboys (The Six Flags Theme)
7. "Baloney Pony" - Grumpy Old Men
8. "You're a Dick" - X-Men
9. "Coitus Uninterruptus" - Grumpy Old Men
10. "Total Consciousness" - Caddyshack
I'd like to thank everyone for watching and voting for me. And for those who just had to rip on what I did, shouldn't you be playing "World of Warcraft" and letting the whole world pass you by?
I'd like to thank oracle32 for posting 3 or 4 of the TND series on YouTube.com. 'Course they're not as in sync as they are on here so I make sure you watch 'em there too.