Yes, the style may not have changed, but there were way too many classic lines that weren't used in the previous episodes
By Popular Demand - The Track Listing:
1. "And now..." - Monty Python's Flying Circus
2. "Nervous" - Airplane
3. "You Bastard" - The Birdcage
4. "My God" - George Carlin
5. "Whatdayasay" - Happy Gilmore
6. "I Believe" - Bull Durham
7. "California Penal" - Major League
8. "Everybody Have Fun Tonight" - Wang Chung
9. "I Was Born to Love You" - Caddy Shack
10. "Sex on TV" - Monty Python's Flying Circus
I'd like to thank everyone for watching and voting for me. And for those who just had to rip on what I did, shouldn't you be playing "World of Warcraft" and letting the whole world pass you by?
I'd like to thank oracle32 for posting 3 or 4 of the TND series on YouTube.com. 'Course they're not as in sync as they are on here so I make sure you watch 'em there too.