Credits & Info
- Nov 27, 2006 | 8:11 PM EST
If you liked this, check these out!
Plenty more like this here!
Yes, the style may not have changed, but there were way too many classic lines that weren't used in the previous episodes.
By Popular Demand - The Track Listing:
1. The Infamous THX sound
2. "The Dumbest Thing I Ever Heard" - Lewis Black
3. "Then She Farted" - Stephen Lynch
4. "Indespensible" - Top Secret
5. "Kansas City Faggots" - Blazing Saddles
6. "Serious Shit" - Back To The Future
7. "Tremendous Slouch" - Caddyshack
8. "Three Up and Three Down" - Good Morning Vitnam
9. "Every Sperm Is Sacred" - Monty Python's Meaning of Life
10. "Sell Crazy Someplace Else" - As Good As It Gets
I'd like to thank everyone for watching and voting for me. And for those who just had to rip on what I did, shouldn't you be playing "World of Warcraft" and letting the whole world pass you by?
I'd like to thank oracle32 for posting 3 or 4 of the TND series on YouTube.com. 'Course they're not as in sync as they are on here so I make sure you watch 'em there too.