The sequel to "Outpost:Haven"4.06 / 5.00 39,248 Views
Hunt The Candy!!!3.83 / 5.00 12,014 Views
A thrilling rush through cyberspace!3.80 / 5.00 38,781 Views
Download my games here: http://dz2001.newgrounds.
com/news/post/181452 - there you will find the latest version with difficulty settings
**Warning this game has high system requirements
**I would recommend Pentium 4, 2.5-3Ghz
**Press Q to adjust quality if the game is running slow
*28.nov.2006* [Version 1.1] Fixes:
You've asked for this: ingame menu transitions are now optional - you can turn them off in the OPTIONS and switch between menu sections instantly. I've fixed 2 major bugs: Elder Brain bug (you could get double mana without having it installed) and Construct Mode bug (the respawn rates are now set to 0 when you quit to menu)
Some spelling mistakes are also fixed.
In response to the reviews:
- I know that the game is slow, and there is no way that i know of to make it faster, sorry about that.
- Stop bitching about difficulty (regeneration rates, respawn rates, dmg, hit points, too strong dragoons, etc). I am not going to change anything in the balance. If you are afraid of challenge and like to play games in which you dont die - go play something else. This game is not about random clicking and shooting - you'll have to find strategies to beat certain waves. These games I make are not for everyone =3
- There are some bugs caused by Construct Mode which wasn't tested properly and some spelling errors - I'll fix them soon.
- Hotkeys.. I'll think about that... don't really like the idea though.
I've asked whether I succeeded In creating the best defence game ever... and now its on the first place in Defence Games Collection and on the fron page!!! I guess that answers my question, hehe %)))
Thanks for the front page, Tom =3
*22.nov.2006* StarCraft Flash Action 5 is finally finished, after almost a year in development =3
I started working on this game several months after relatively successful release of my first defence game - StarCraft FA3.
FA3 was my first try in making defence games and it was rather primitive and boring (yes I admit it). This game is nothing like that, this is my ultimate defence game as I see it:
- enemies wont just walk into your base and explode (or pass by like in fa3) as in many games of such kind; in SCFA5 all the enemy units will be actually attacking your base %) there are 13 unique enemies with different attack types and different aims!
- There are 8 buildings that you will be able to build on your base: 4 "defence towers" and 4 "special buildings" that will unlock new features (like making infested terrans out of marines)
- the gameplay is divided into 27 waves, you will be able to SAVE after each wave
- there are numerous ways of killing enemies - not just building towers and watching them shoot (you'll loose this way). There are also 8 psionic spells, mines, infested terran etc...
- you will earn experience, levelup -> gain new spells and improve your abilities!
My goal was to create the best defence game ever and now its up to you to decide whether I succeeded or not!