Use the fan to blow the critters into the goal. If they're all there simultaneously, you win the level.
Let me know how you get on - tell me what level you got to, or - if you complete it - your final score.
Tips - don't hold the fan too close. Otherwise, the critters will woosh out of control.
- If you can, it's often advantageous to circle the fan around the critters to 'clump' them together.
- Tap the power - don't just hold it down, as it's very powerful.
- All enemies home into one of the critters. If you work out which enemy is homing into which critter in level 7, you can use that to your advantage to get past that level. They're fairly stupid, just moving at a critter in a straight line.
For this version:
- 7 new levels (again). including some experimentation with varying enemy speeds and moving bumpers
- New graphics for bumpers/ball/fan.
- Pause button! Also, the game is automatically paused between levels, so the time is a true reflection of your actual play time.
- replaced 'autofail' button.
The graphics were previously made for FSFS. Installing the graphics and doing everything else took 3 hours.
known bugs - sometimes ball sticks in a bumper.
- If a bumper is moving, the ball will stick in it.
Stuff to do:
- re-do coding with better organisation. (so that I can change stuff and make new levels more easily)
- sort out 'block-sticking' bug.
- experiment with enemy movement patterns (responsive and independent of player movement.
- experiment with different fan strengths and friction levels to see what works best as a default.
- Actual graphics.
- bgm and sfx
Before applying the 'wrapper' though, I still have to sort out the game mechanics.