Credits & Info
- Oct 23, 2006 | 5:48 PM EDT
- Daily Feature October 25, 2006
If you liked this, check these out!
Plenty more like this here!
In Taco-Man's first interactive movie, you control the cameras and traps. It's your job to protect Taco-Man and the girls from whatever evil is lurking inside house. Can you catch all the bad guys and solve the case? The movie features multiple endings and plays in real time.
For those wanting to know the locations off all the Leechers, here they are:
1. In Part One, you must save Jessica by capturing the one in the BATHROOM and then then remaining one in the BEDROOM to continue to Part Two.
2. In Part Two, the moment Ben Burrito comes on the screen, switch to the BEDROOM to catch a Leecher,
3. then switch to OUTSIDE to catch two on the roof.
4. Switch to the LIVING ROOM and wait for Zach to attack Taco-Man. Trap Zach,
5. then switch to OUTSIDE. Two more will come along on the roof.
âEU¨6. Switch back to the LIVING ROOM to get another one.
7. Switch to the KITCHEN, and wait for the three Leechers to attack Taco-Man and the girls. Trap the group of leechers
8. and switch immediately to the LIVING ROOM, where one more will appear.
9. Switch to the HALL and wait for Sarah's father to attack Ashley, trap him,
10. then switch to the BATHROOM, and catch another one.
11. Wait in the BEDROOM for the last one. Trap it,
12. then save Taco-Man, or let him die.
Your total should be 12 and you will get the R-Rated ending!