Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Thank you for awarding this the daily top 3rd prize!!!
I added the Newgrounds Halloween loader and link to the Halloween Collection for the contest. Wish me luck!
This is a halloween cartoon that gets you ready for the festive fall season as well as gets you in a creepy mood. Yes, it's a screamer. I'm using this as a Halloween party invitation. Happy Halloween!
Grachpics are pretty good, style was kinda creepy but good also it goes well mainly because its almost halloween, sound was good and scary, it wasnt to violent but it was good enough as an introductory to halloween, I RANG A DOORBELL interactively... , and it wasnt funny.
Thank you very much!
The movie reviews about people saying this was scary are pathetic, you could tell something was gonna happen when the jack in the box music thing was getting slower... good art but not halloween material.
Yes, most people know what is going to happen. That's the point. I believe that the anticipation of a scare is often scarier than the scare itself. Thanks for the comments.
that was kinda spooky
if i turned up the volume that might have freaked me out. but the monster didn't look scary enough to me, i dunno why.
I understand. I started with the mouth and just improvised. I usually sketch all of my illustrations first but this one was done freehand in Flash.
instead of a green thing I was expecting it to be something so stupid that its funny like Bush or that one guy that goes "BYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" either way i still shit myself, happy halloween and don't go in the basement
Hey how are ya very good job i was ready for the monster to pop out but still i bit thru the bottom of my lip.. now my shirt looks like the pumkin in your flash... now to the score..
1. The Graphics were very good (even thought the monster was not that scarey yet scarey enough for me lol)
2. The Style was awsome i love those kinda flashes you know something is gonna happen but you can't tell when or what is gonna happen...
3. The sound was good and appropiate for the flash...
4. The violence was scares but you knew it was there so i graded it high...a lil more like maybe a severed hand or somethin other than blood..
5. interactivity none was there nor was it needed..
6. The only reason i gave it a score on humor because i bit thru my lip i might need stitches...
Conclusion good job on the flash...
You have been judged and found worthy Happy Halloween
Thank you very much.
the sequel u didnt ask for is finally here!
Lucy and Ben get fingered by a hobo in an alleyway. Wait...
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.