Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Madness Combat 6: Antipathy
Wow. I admit, I didn't really like Depredation, but this...it makes up for it and then some. The graphics, the blood...all perfect, making this the best in the series so far.
Whatever you guys are drinking, I want some. Seriously, this is by far one of the greatest Flash submissions ever. To be continued? I shudder of what to think about what are little hero will have to go through next. Awesome graphics? Check. Fucking astounding music, courtesy of Cheshyre Calliope? Check. Endless amounts of style, enough to make Neo shit his pants? Hell, yes. Krinkels, in a non-homo way, I love you, man.
Blood makes the grass grow
The was the best display of random gore and violence ever! Cant wait for the next one.
Hmm... I think i need to do a Good/Bad review for this one.
- Style was great, i love the whole madness series and this one stays true.
-The combat was great more enemies and stuff like that.
-Different scenery, i have to admit i was getting a little tired of endless rooms. 5 gave me hope and this one really boosts the scenery.
-Different, it wasn't just endless killing going through rooms, their was some diversity (i.e. when he was holding onto the drivers carriage.
- The first two rooms, when i saw them i was worried, it seemed as though the mai character was just floating through just shooting stuff up and i've seen that before in the last five.
- All the L33T SP34K, i don't know about you but it really gets me.
- The undeadness, the fact that he was a zombie-style guy was kinda annoying, i liked him best in the fifth one when he had the cool clothes but not the ripped off jaw.
- Overall i thought it was a really great way to continue the series, the way the view changed was a great way to change things around and improve while still staying true to the madness, congratulations, i really thought you did a great job on this one.
NINE AND A HALF OUT OF TEN
good job but...
you think you could make it like the ones before this to where high speed users wouldnt normally have to change the graphics settings? i meani understand fps rate and all but i have to say ur work looks best (like it should) in hgh detail but that would lag it alot.
ok enough criticizing awesome animation and i thought u had finished making the series at apotheosis. proved me wrong.
Bande annonce type aventure/SF influencé par Miyazaki Moebius et syd mead.
LOVE POP CULTURE? SIGN UP NOW!
Bino's journey into hell begins!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.