Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Madness Combat 6: Antipathy
Hmm... I think i need to do a Good/Bad review for this one.
- Style was great, i love the whole madness series and this one stays true.
-The combat was great more enemies and stuff like that.
-Different scenery, i have to admit i was getting a little tired of endless rooms. 5 gave me hope and this one really boosts the scenery.
-Different, it wasn't just endless killing going through rooms, their was some diversity (i.e. when he was holding onto the drivers carriage.
- The first two rooms, when i saw them i was worried, it seemed as though the mai character was just floating through just shooting stuff up and i've seen that before in the last five.
- All the L33T SP34K, i don't know about you but it really gets me.
- The undeadness, the fact that he was a zombie-style guy was kinda annoying, i liked him best in the fifth one when he had the cool clothes but not the ripped off jaw.
- Overall i thought it was a really great way to continue the series, the way the view changed was a great way to change things around and improve while still staying true to the madness, congratulations, i really thought you did a great job on this one.
NINE AND A HALF OUT OF TEN
good job but...
you think you could make it like the ones before this to where high speed users wouldnt normally have to change the graphics settings? i meani understand fps rate and all but i have to say ur work looks best (like it should) in hgh detail but that would lag it alot.
ok enough criticizing awesome animation and i thought u had finished making the series at apotheosis. proved me wrong.
This is the BEST Madness entry yet! The Axe Scene reminded me of Kill Bill Vol.1 for some reason lol. The ending....wow...we need Madness 7 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
It just keeps getting freaking better!
This is unbearable it's too good. Your the best Awesome stuff. I'm just in love man. This is the best stuff on NG. Unbearable. Perfect in every way. There's nothing else to be said.
Fucking ending, man. All this Madness should have a game version.
Health Reminder 3: The Unfixable Thought Machine
This is oil story... The real trend of the world. How Tuk uses oil to solve his problems?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.