Ok. About 4-5 days ago -Evan- asked if I would like to make a game with him for the armorgames summer fun contest. I said I'd love to and we started brainstorming idea's (mainly he gets an idea and consults me about it). By that night we had started making the actual game. Just yesterday as I was adding in the menu's and preloader had we finished. I went to test that it works before submitting and it went haywire. Thankfully I got sick that day and got to stay home from school today, I figured out the problem and did some final touch ups to the game. I'd like to thank Anth0n for producing a great background music soundtrack.