Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Please play at:
if you want to submit highscore.
Movement: w,a,s,d or directional keys
Shoot: Hold down left mouse button
Overdrive: Press key 'e'
Change weapon: Number keys '1','2' or '3'
Based on the Mobile Weapon world, you pilot any of 3 MAWs to defeat enemies in 5 stages.
Get more powerful upgrades as you progress and increase your rank by defeating enemies.
You can save your progress after each stage.
Unlock different MAWs and try them out.
Each MAW has something different!
Try flying Luna over the head of the boss in the Lazlo mine. :p
Luna is the best. You can fly--if you press up you will just fly so you can avoid all spikes. And you have the best special attack, which is heal.
Also the game gets to be a joke once you are at Elite class. My Luna is Elite class D, level 21 (max) firing rate. I have beaten the lazlo mine in two ways:
1. Not moving the mouse, just holding the mouse button down in one place near the top of the screen and moving the MAW
2. Not using the keyboard--meaning no weapon changes, no movement to avoid enemies or get powerups, no special attack (heal)--only using the mouse to direct the #1 weapon.
Rings on wings?
Well its not as silly as when you used A plant version of domo kun.....
But wth )What the hell( is the music from the title screen from? I WANT IT.
Hey finally a game dat is dis fun 2 play!!! Wahoo!!! I had more fun den ive ever had on a game WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Excellent graphics just as I did a review for u the previous time round. It's on the front page again! Yeah.
Consider these aspects for ur action game:
1) Having a Pause button on the keyboard. (My index finger felt numb over the thrilling period of play)
2) Enable the use of the spacebar to rotate and select the different weaponaries. (the numb pad's 1,2,3 are too far away from my directional keys)
3) Theren't wasn't any much left to offer me, just to unlock and try out Luna and Avenger, after I have sucessfully completed the game using MWA Stinger. I did love to use Luna at the start doh...
So maybe u can allow the unlocking of these two MWA (to be stronger than Stinger) somewhere in between game play, than expecting the gamer to repeat the whole process again.
1) Oh, you can pause the game by pressing 'q' for quit, it wouldnt quit but ask for confirmation, but I guess that's not obvious. :p
2) Hmm.. possible, I allowed w,a,s,d control as well, so that its easier to swap weapons.
3) Great idea, I'll look into that. :D
What’s inside this box? A lot of puzzles! Can you solve all 30?
Use the mouse to navigate menus and to queue and cancel robot actions.
Made for the Adventure Jam 2016!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.