- rated 3.60 / 5 stars
- 115,256 Views
- Share Links:
- Adventure - Point 'n Click
Credits & Info
- Jul 3, 2006 | 8:14 PM EDT
- File Info
- 4.4 mb
If you liked this, check these out!
1/14/07: A sequel is coming...
11/6/06: A DREAM HIT 50,000 VIEWS TODAY!! THANKS EVERYBODY AND KEEP PLAYING!!
PATIENCE IS REQUIRED WHEN PLAYING THIS GAME. IT IS NOT FAST PACED.
UPDATE: A lot of you are getting confused about the hand part. Some of you get it right and enter it perfectly, but nothing happens. Here's what to do:
When you click the grey scribliness, don't just tap it lightly. Hold down the mouse button for at least half a second. Good day!
6 minutes of cinematics! 10800 frames! 30 fps!
THREE IMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT THIS (PLEASE READ):
1. I am NOT an actionscripter. don't SAY I am. I'd like to give a TREMENDOUS thanks to the AS: Main Forum on the BBS, who's actionscript I mostly used (Don't worry, I didn't just copied it, infact I did learn a little actionscript myself;) And a special thanks to Sugggames from Ngcollabs who helped me with the Tab key script. Once again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS.
2. I want you to be able to see more of what I put into this animation, so i'm going to give a little walkthrough of the first level. This is also a special treat for people that actually read the author's comments ;) When you start, click on the clock to get the stream of light. Then when it says mouse hidden, move your invisible cursor to the mirror, and drag it into the end of the light stream. Then click the code panel on the bottom right, the code is pretty easy to find, it's written on the walls somewhere :)
3. Probably nobody will read this far in the author's comments, but I just want everyone to know how MUCH i put into this game. I worked on it for 2 and a half months, made the music, and with my very little knowledge of actionscript you can see how hard it would be. I tested this game so much i am now officially sick of it, so please be helpful in your reviews, that's all i ask ;)