Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This is not my work this is my girlfriend's flash... She did this after one week with flash, pretty impressive if u ask me... thanks for watching
That was Matt, from Digimon!
Three words: I LOVE THIS!
It was great! She had to have practiced like 10 hours a day, if not then your girlfriend is gifted. Seriously.
pretty good, but . . .
was that Matt from Digimon? That was a surprise.
I liked it
I enjoyed this piece. It was full of effort from your girlfriend. She still has a LOT to learn, mainly directing with flash, so that she can plan her movie around what is easily possible and effective, rather than what is effective from a cinimatic piece.
Some things to improve on:
- Sound effects, this had none :(
- Shading, i saw little in the background
- Perspective backgrounds (re-look at flash perspective tutorials to see how it's done, the one with the back-alleys we're lacking a point of focus, making it look wrong).
- Easing (of motion tweens) for the violin at the begining.
- Gradients and shapetweening, for the sun in the background, the use of exterior images made me cringe.
Tell her to keep practicing, you need quite a bit to get decent with flash, i've been doing it for a year now...
Nice work your gf did man! Excellent artwork. Although the animation was a little less detailed. Like the guy would squeeze while goin throught the doors and stuff like that. That looks unnatural. But overall, a great flash...
It's da pizzaboi.
I keep on having this reoccurring dream, where Tobey Maguire watches me eat cream.
Good things do happen.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.