Credits & Info
- Mar 16, 2006 | 1:24 PM EST
- Review Crew Pick March 22, 2006
- Daily Feature March 17, 2006
- Weekly 3rd Place March 22, 2006
If you liked this, check these out!
Plenty more like this here!
First off, read Bleedman's Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi (PPGD) if you haven't! Doujinshi is Bleedman's work, *NOT* mine!!
This is a fighting game based off of the story and characters of PPGD. 6+ playable characters! Juggle combo system! Several unlockable secrets!
Front page? Thanks guys, you rock!
Have questions/trouble? Click "Read More" and read FAQ at bottom.
PPGD is a doujinshi written by Bleedman.
The character sprites in the game are creations of Dan123 and Emm456.
1. the character pics on the character selection screen are outside of the boxes
-> just my personal aesthetic preference
2. the combos use the keys F and G, not A and B
-> A and B stand for 'Attack A' and 'Attack B'
3. the powerpuff girls change uniform between different attacks
-> my use of incoherent sprites (did not feel motivated to edit them all, praying you don't notice)
4. What are the controls? Can I change them?
-> Go to the "Options" on main menu to see/change them
5. How do you play?
-> read the "How to Play" on main menu
5. How do I beat Zim?!
-> He's vulnerable to a certain laser attack..
6. WHY CAN'T I SELECT MY CHARACTER??!
-> try hitting 'F' or 'G' (your default attack buttons)
7. How do you pause?
-> You can press ENTER, or click on MENU
- first release
- link to bleedman's comics now opens in new window.
- new Zim voiceovers by InvaderJimu
- can now hit JUMP for fast on-ground fall recovery
- damage levels increased by 50%
- now skipping win screen is possible
- adjusted sound volume for certain voices
- added a congratulations screen for beating story mode on highest difficulty
- fixed congratz screen's bugs..
- improved congratz screen, for difficulty 6+.
- fixed zim for versus.
- zim now falls in versus mode
- added extra hidden options
Found a bug?
Then please let me know. I like fixing bugs.