Let the funds begin...4.60 / 5.00 28,629 Views
Detective Nwar faces off with two thieves who planned on laughing all the way to the bank.4.26 / 5.00 4,035 Views
The Grifms meets The Sweatsons4.04 / 5.00 17,003 Views
First off, read Bleedman's Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi (PPGD) if you haven't! Doujinshi is Bleedman's work, *NOT* mine!!
This is a fighting game based off of the story and characters of PPGD. 6+ playable characters! Juggle combo system! Several unlockable secrets!
Front page? Thanks guys, you rock!
Have questions/trouble? Click "Read More" and read FAQ at bottom.
PPGD is a doujinshi written by Bleedman.
The character sprites in the game are creations of Dan123 and Emm456.
1. the character pics on the character selection screen are outside of the boxes
-> just my personal aesthetic preference
2. the combos use the keys F and G, not A and B
-> A and B stand for 'Attack A' and 'Attack B'
3. the powerpuff girls change uniform between different attacks
-> my use of incoherent sprites (did not feel motivated to edit them all, praying you don't notice)
4. What are the controls? Can I change them?
-> Go to the "Options" on main menu to see/change them
5. How do you play?
-> read the "How to Play" on main menu
5. How do I beat Zim?!
-> He's vulnerable to a certain laser attack..
6. WHY CAN'T I SELECT MY CHARACTER??!
-> try hitting 'F' or 'G' (your default attack buttons)
7. How do you pause?
-> You can press ENTER, or click on MENU
- first release
- link to bleedman's comics now opens in new window.
- new Zim voiceovers by InvaderJimu
- can now hit JUMP for fast on-ground fall recovery
- damage levels increased by 50%
- now skipping win screen is possible
- adjusted sound volume for certain voices
- added a congratulations screen for beating story mode on highest difficulty
- fixed congratz screen's bugs..
- improved congratz screen, for difficulty 6+.
- fixed zim for versus.
- zim now falls in versus mode
- added extra hidden options
Found a bug?
Then please let me know. I like fixing bugs.