Mancubus tries to enjoy a quiet breakfast...4.44 / 5.00 11,075 Views
Brisket's appetite for trash comes back to haunt him.4.29 / 5.00 9,092 Views
A dark comedy about a spare tire who struggles to find his true purpose.4.40 / 5.00 7,217 Views
This is the result of the Miss Dynamite "Create a Nemesis" contest. The winner was Sean F. Barnes aka
Adamfirst and his creation, Cliff Jenkins, featured in this episode.
Kagome worked to improve her rendering of Eva, I like it.
It's easy to skrew up with Roman numerals.
The sound should be ok, but turn up your volume.
I love bluegrass; Toby Keith sucks.
I'll also answer some questions and inquiries about the last episode (mecha dynamite).
- I read all your reviews.
- I'd like to know what the real Elian would think of it too.
- The Backstreet Boys are all dead, make the count.
- I'm not doing the polls anymore because it's too complicated.
- If you don't like tweens, go see a Disney movie. I'm not gonna work 300 days to draw 1 minute of frame-
- The original VA can't do it anymore, it's out of my control.
- If you don't like the absurd, you probably shouldn't watch Miss Dynamite.
- Meka, mecha, who cares.
- Optimus Prime doesn't have lips, so he can't french Eva.
- They were playing the Atari version of Empire on the PS2, just like that.
- Elian speaks in Spanish, not French (c'mon!).
- I'm not gonna do gore and blood and every episode, it would get old quickly.
- There are bouncy boobies, just pay attention.
- Yes, Eva smokes and it's bad. But she's also a terrorist. So which is worst?
- No it didn't totally ruin the series.
- Worse than powerpuff girls? I love the powerpuff girls.
- Elian is Cuban, not Mexican.
- Seriously, I don't want to draw the Backstreet Boys again.
- Yes, the hispanic guy dies, it's so racist!
- Thanks for the 84% of excellent reviews!