Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
It's been a while, but here's the latest in this series. www.fat-pie.com
Pretty much figured out his puzzle to this story!
So i have come up with an interpretation of what David is trying to portray(Sp?). So i came up with a pretty good idea of what he is trying to get across unless he is really just messed up lol. First i will explain each characters story:
- Salad Finger's is a delusional character who is not sure really who he is and has a story made in his mind which conveys three characters, all related to eachother in way which will be explained later. His infatuation with rusty or anything rusty is related his neglection as himself because everyone has gone to war and he was left alone and was neglected for so long. His isolation made him fearful of real company such as the little dirty girl who talked and the creepy stalker boy he also was not one of his characters in his story he has created in his head.
- Hubert Cumberdale also known as Kenneth because the creator of the story was trying portray the dead kenneth to hubert in that both of them were supposed to be sailors both captains and a ship can only have one captain making eachother the same person. Marjory, Salad Fingers' daughter has an infatuation for Hubert(Kenneth).
- Marjory Stewart-Baxtor was Salad fingers daughter who has feelings for Hubert, however Jeremy Fisher(Who be explained next) has feelings for Marjory, creating a love triangle.
-Jeremy Fisher is Salad fingers' closest friend even as much to say his alter ego so to speak. Jeremy was Salad Fingers soulmate and left him for the war, contributing to Salad fingers insanity. However how could Jeremy be Salad Fingers best friend when he is trying to deflower his daughters rose? Anyways when Salad Fingers is eating himself its him eating away his alter ego which was Jeremy fisher, who is no longer his soulmate because of his actions.
The main Theme or setting for the story is the Navy from World war one
- Salad Fingers is a dillusional character who suffers from insanity and has created himself a world that has its own people and his friends are the finger puppets he has created. These Puppets all represent his fictional friends that left for war in his story. These Characters are:
-Hubert Cumberdale(Kenneth), who is Marjory's lover or soon to be husband.
- Marjory Stewart-Baxtor is Salad finger Daughter and the anchor for the love triangle.
- Jeremy Fisher is on a hunt for Salad fingers daughter's "rose"...Teehee
So pretty much the story is about a lonely crazy man named salad fingers who creates a story out of his finger puppet friends. The story is related to his life of lonelyness and neglect.
So this my interpretation as well as my friends in combined effort of 15 minutes.
Now that's really weird
Another episode that has no plot whatsoever. and i'm beginning to notice that the animation has gotten better throughout the latter series. "Floor sugar." LOL!!! now that's another good line. hope you come up with another episode, cause i'm truly enjoying this alot. it's weird, creepy, odd, and downright strange. you're truly the only artist that i know who do these kind of flash animations, and that means a lot to me. excellent job.
i love salad fingers. the overall aura of strangeness, isolation and delusion.. i find it comforting in a way. wonderful. all these people looking for meaning and plots and trying to 'get it' are retarded and missing the point entirely.
i don't get it.
there is something i'm missing. i'm trying to put together pieces, but is this even a puzzle? are there messages i'm not getting, or am i just looking too deeply into this? is this supposed to be funny? with all respect, i love this series, but i just don't see any humor. all i see is a bunch of hidden messages that i'm not getting. i probably am just looking too deeply into it. well, either way, great job.
a friend of mine told me to check out the salad fingers series. i did and im glad. now i feel my life is complete and i can die happy. honestly, it kinda wierds me out, but i think thats the point. im sorry about any scores u might think are low. in my opinion this style of flash is a bit tough to catagorise. i guess mainly because there really isn't much of a plot, or im just missing it. pease dont take that as an insult, its not intended that way. as i said im glad i watched the series.
Mancubus's lunch gets rudely interrupted
Spelunker by Savlonic
The quest for a limbless pet.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.