UPDATE: Hello again. Thank you all for the daily third place. I don’t have a speech prepared but I can ramble on endlessly:
- If you want to contact the voice actors or me, clickety click click on their names in the credits.
- If you all want subtitles I’ll add ‘em but I desperately hope you don’t.
- There’s no pause button because most of the symbols in the movies are movie clips and will not stop running for a little while after you pause. So even if you pause the movie, the characters will keep moving for a little while. You could of course always right click and press pause on there anyway.
- There’s no fast-forward/rewind buttons because of the same reasons, and the fact that this cartoon isn’t very long. However, I could always divide the movie into scenes and add a next/previous scene buttons if you guys ask for it in reviews.
- I should probably give a little more credit to some things. Most of the music is royalty free, but the song at the end is "(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty" by KC and the Sunshine Band. (BEST DISCO BAND EVAH!)
- I use a lot of flash tutorial sites and books. Same goes for writing, and drawing. Here are just some of them:
- I should probably credit Extralife radio (http://myextralife.com) because without them I would have been bored to death sometime in the middle of the animation.
Ok, I think that’s it.
END OF UPDATE
Happy frickin’ New Years Newgrounds! As I’m submitting this, it’s already four in the morning, but we all need extra holiday spirit jammed into our private areas even when the season is over. Yes, this was supposed to be a Valentine’s Day parody, transformed into a Christmas parody, transformed into a Halloween parody. We’re very indecisive. More here tomorrow, as I’m dead tired.