Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This sprite movie is finally here! I worked hard on it and would appreciate reviews.
**I respond to all reviews**
high for any nintendo characters. especially classics. the animation, to be honest, wasnt that good. that hand drawn circle threw me off. but it had ness in it, so i had no choice to vote high. consider yourself lucky.
Yeah, after making this I figured that having ness in it would raise the score a bunch. Thanks for the vote
Well, I like that you're using sprites. I love sprites. Ok, You should consider making Ness a bit smaller, or the houses bigger.
The plot was ok for starters. Now, you should expand more.
I'm sorry if this might get blammed. it was a funny short for me. Just keep practicing Sprites.
thanks for the pointers
Not a bad start
I liked your idea of using ness for a flash- you did well with the background images, and the music- though low quality- was accurate for the scene.
The problem was your lack of plot =P Ness wants to go to the arcade.. falls, passes out, and... is squashed by a giant foot.... WTF?
You need to make an actual plot, with other characters for ness to interact with, and make the flash longer.
Not a bad idea, but you need to actually take it somewhere next time.
Yeah, my mind was kind of running when I made this.
this is the kind of stuff that makes people hate Sprite Movies.
It's okay. It passes the Blam test, but just barely. Here are my notes:
1) Either make the background bigger, or make Ness smaller, because he's way too big.
2) That's not Ness' house, that's Pokey's house. Ness lives in the other house.
3) Cliff scene was funny, keep it just the way it is.
4) Make the text scroll faster than people read, because it takes too long.
5) Clean up your spelling and grammar. If you have to use 1337 speak, only use it in one place.
6) That "a while later" thing was crap, because it was obvious that you didn't know how to get him to the arcade fast. Try a quick fade out/fade in, without text, instead.
7) Even if it's really dark, show a really dark arcade background.
8) Wtf.. foot? Hilarious. End the movie right after Ness gets squashed. It's funnier if he doesn't say anything at all.
thanks for the review and for the pointers. Really appreciated
The 2nd music video from Savlonic's Neon
A dragon is awakened by a nasty soup thief
Homage to Kaiju's , Animes & Superheroes
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.