Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
***3-31-06*** --Woot! 10k views! I appreciate the love people. Also, a big thanks to NG for this kind of exposure.
For Adults and Children over the age of 1.
Initial Dose: 1 tablet may be taken with water. Should the intial show no change, continue hourly dosages until symptoms and/or freewill subside. Keep children in reach of Trip.
Consult your police if you or any loved ones are resistant to Trip.
the first time i heard this song was in the flcl climax but its better in this
No need to fib to make me happy. >:3
Thanks for the review!
Hi Again, Just wanted to say thank you for making all these videos!!!
3 Questions completly
1. Who's the dude in the cloak?
2. In the 3rd one ilu and her friends, is that a group because htey have all those headphones.
3. ^^ FINALY Where Can I learn these moves? :P
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you,
1. The dude in the cloak... you mean the evil tRip Dr. of Evilness? He's an evil doctor, similar to your mad scientist, but with an MD rather than a PhD.
2. Yes, they're a group called the Headphoniez. There's Headphoniez stickers all over the animation and some lead to neat easter eggs. :3
WOW! that was so awesome it went with the music perfectly and ive never seen anything like it! i hope this make front page and top 50 of all time! nice work!
The animation was very fluid and it was action packed as well as funny. The song is by the pillows and it says "I think I can", he even sings "I C - A - N". It's from an excellent anime called Fooly Cooly or FLCL, which is what this animation reminds me of. Either way good job.
I only like to use my account to rate good movies
which is why I'm using it right now :D although I didn't really think about what it symbolically ment but the graphics speak for itself! I loved your animation style (Not to sound demanding but... I hope you can make more animations like this! ^.^)
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.