Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
That had to be the hardest, scariest, and sickest game I ever played/watched. And I've seen both SAW movies, as well as tTCM.
1. Click either on the right side of the screen or on the long remote on the table. The couch leads to the RAPED ending and the TV leads to regular death.
2, Turn on the stereo, then quickly click the left curtains.
Intermission; watch the killer come investigate and then leave.
3. Walk into the hall.
4. Go into the bathroom (click on the handle). The phone and everything in the kitchen besides the newspaper lead to death. The newspaper can be read for a little BG information.(headline anyway)
5. Wash your hands. Stupid, I know, but click the faucet handle.
Intermission. An eyeball comes swimming up to say hi.
6. Click to the right of the screen and open the toilet.
Another intermission, and another scare.
7. Grope inside the heads mouth. Disgusting, but necessary.
8. Head out with your new key, and go across the hall into the other hall.
9. Click a little to the left of the door in front of you. If done right, a cutscene will happen. (Door in front of you leads to STABBED ending)
10. Click on the legs.
Final intermission. Its your mother! Whatd he do to her!? He beheaded your father, sliced your moms throat, then raped her. Now for some revenge!
Congrats (Cheater), you've beaten The Ugly.
"Time waits for no man, but death waits for everyone."
Overall, I thought this was a relatively good flash. Your animation was quite nice, the sound didn't sound very gritty, and you had a decent plot line and structure to go off of.
However, one problem I did have with this was that the timing was very slow. Mind-numbingly slow, actually. I felt like I was waiting forever just for the introduction to be over. Welcome to the age of instant gratification. My advice is to step it up a bit next time; have things move faster.
Another problem was with the sheer difficulty of mastering the game. I tried several times before I surrendered to a walkthrough, and the steps seemed rather absurd to me. You might want to try simplifying it in the future.
But like I said, this was a very good game overall. Keep up the good work. I expect to see more.
One of the most interesting games I've played on NG so far. I love it! Evil, brutal, awesome. Anyone who didn't like this was too scared to finish it. lol
nothing to good
it wasnt that good in my opinion. i was just kind of bored. it was probably the best flash game i have played so far but i've hated every one of them that i have played so far.
u made a good game with a scary character.The skinny girl is strange but is that your style right?Anyway i beat this and im happy.
Context? Context is for casuals.
Hexagon Puzzle Game
An old style, pixel-art noir adventure, inspired by classical point-and-click games.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.