Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
You are a captain on the Stellar Cruiser Centennial.
The mission is simple but hard. Get in your craft
and clear all viral seeds in the ships core.
MORE SPEED !!! there are blocks that slow you down...
Use <- and -> arrowkeys to rotate the craft and bounce in all directions!!!!
>> Small Bug fixed <<
Note: You can play curve balls a reverse curve or backspin to the side wall will result allmost allways in a straight path after the bounce!!
999/999 great game
9999999999999999/999999999999999 great game and that a high 5 all!*holds up 1 billion score boards that read 99*great game ,hallelujah its a 5 no its a 10 no its the best ever!
not too bad but not too good
It could have been alot better and i really dont like those kind of pong games but the comic bit was good
Its hard to make something that everyone likes Sorry man...
At least you liked the intro comic ;-)
That was a great time waster! I loved that! Simple, but with interesting board elements.
Too much story; too little game
Another one that shows some promise, but who's going to wait long enought to see?
1) there's no "back" button in the story/instruction section.
2) I didn't seem to be able to play without entering a name and reading the story (maybe that was just me)
3) What was the name for, again?
4) TOO. SLOW.
5) some of the board elements were on top of the ball-thing when they should have been under it.
6) Again, an interesting idea - not too novel, but with some potential. Just PLEASE speed it up!
1)No need for it read good the first time!
2)There is first read the story sequence when you have played it and read the story once you can acces play immediatly!
3) Your name is put into the story But then again You haven't read it anyway.
4) There is ways of playing it faster you find out how!
5) Some board elements ar ment to be on top Who made you level designer?
6) Speed is gained by way of play
Thanks anyway it made me explain some things!
Great graphics, great concept, great story, great gameplay.
Seriously this game is ultra fun and I definitely recommend playing it.
Detective Nwar engages in modern nwarfare.
It's a picture that moves.
Music video for Savlonic's Broken single from their new album.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.