I made a fly swarm simulation from scratch and sort of by mistake and I just decided to build up from there and made a simple game. Hope ya like it.
The music in the background is a drum n bass tune I made back in 2001 and I added some Super Mario Bros samples to it. I recorded those straight from the console baby! I got rid of the music with a Game Genie Code that I stumbled over.
I do have one tiny issue with the line or "string" that is attached from the fly swatter to the fish. Sometimes it looks detached even though I wrote the code to attach to those two objects X and Y points every frame just how the objects follow the mouse every frame. If any one knows actionscript and API code real well please write of any known possibility of why this could be occuring in a review. Thanks!