Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Thanks Tom Fulp for putting my crap of a movie on the windows parodies..YAY
make sure you watch the veta version too!
I like the idea of Windows parodies. It was weird because I couldn't really figure out what the main point was. It was just too poorly done. I know that was the joke. It just wasn't saying anything. You mostly got the same results.
A real Windows is much better than this. Well, parodies do exaggerate. It was just too cheap. I can see why the rating is so low. It's a game, not a movie like you say in the comments.
This is actually, really cool. I think I might spoof Mac...
Well, this flash seems to have really bad views, but it's worth a try, and it's funny. There's nothing much you can really do since the creator was probably too lazy (no offence) to finish it off. But anyway, good work...
* Is brutally honest when explaining why your computer cannot connect to the internet.
* Always a good, quick laugh - especially the constant virus pop-ups.
* The single piece of music that appears in this simulation...
* Give whoever made this a break - after all, this is 15 years old!
WHAT COULD BE IMPROVED?:
* At least make much more than the Media Player work (which is basically a loop of a nodding stickman). The rest is either debate on whether Paint or Photoshop is better; or a reminder that "WINDOWS HAS A VIRUS :]".
* Introduce some sort of anti-virus that tries to remove the constantly-mentioned virus. It could detect lots of files, it could detect none - and it could even crash the PC...
* I wonder if the misspellings of "START" and "connect" are deliberate or not.
* People should be able to close the "STIRT" button.
* Has anybody else noticed that the Recycle Bin's size is inconsistent?
* Take out a few of the virus pop-ups - perhaps let people trawl the My Computer section, perhaps complete with pop-ups that you may delete vital files in the C:/ drive.
* Put in more sections - and don't make them all lead to the virus pop-ups. An analogy: Not all roads lead to Rome, but I clearly wasn't on any of those jobs.
* Add a few more sounds as well. After a while, people will get bored of the same sound over and over again (and, as some people have pointed out, it gets old very quickly).
* What is this "veta version" that you speak of? I can only assume that it's the beta...
Hmm... It's OK, reall, but maybe you could create a remix of this with funnier errors, more programs .ect
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.