Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
A Collab of small sections cut from my other movies, Not expecting to get far but i hope you enjoy it. =)
dude three words
A lot better than your dress-up game. I love how the frog got cut in half!
I loved it.
Very good animation. Made no sense but was still very funny...
Justifying the ratings (as I always do with good/non-"blammable" stuff, in case you don't know):
- Graphics = 8 - Very good drawings... however, I don't have a clue on what animal gets his head exploded (the one that appears before the funny frog)... what was that? And, most important, why did that happened?
- Style = 7 - Just another teaser on a good movie;
- Sound = 9 - Music fitted well, the scenes seemed to be very sync'd with it, though it was a little annoying after a while;
- Violence = 5 - Has a few violent moments;
- Interactivity = 0 - Needless to say. It's a movie and not a game;
- Humor = 7 - could be funnier;
- Overall = 8 - I liked it. My only sugestions are:
- Put a preloader. My computer is fast so I waited less than 2 minutes, but on slow computers is terrible to wait for a blank screen to load;
- When the movie ends (the guy with the cap appears on the lower-right corner), write "THE END" or something like that (a mere formality, but would look better);
- Yet, it made no sense. You can't really tell what'll happen in the movies when you see those shorts... It kills a bit of the teaser effect;
Well, I guess that's all.
Thankyou for the detailed review very helpfull indeed,im glad it didnt get blammed as it was mearly an example of work to come, working on something new expect to see it within the next few weeks, ( i accidently submitted the movie without the preloader but didnt want submit it again with the loader as didnt want to flood the portal)
The charecter before the strange frog was meant to be a hamster but it didnt come across that way =) his head exploded due to the irritating music but again i didnt express that point clearly enough, but again thanks for the review will make improvemnts accordingly. =)
The tune Lol.
The tune suits the song gd reminds me of simpsons.. but the frog bit was gddd i watched it again jus 4 it
Glad you liked it, just a preview really of whats to come. thankyou for the review =)
That 'song' killed it for me.
Graphics are pretty good. Now you need a story-line and some characters to fit in it. Then you can go places, I guess. And sorry, I just hate that tune you supplied with it....
Thankyou for the review, yea its just one of those songs, more to come =)
A starving village ask a water spirit to help them.
Strawberry clock forgets his ticket on the train but maybe he'll be ok
a clock day story
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.