Be a Supporter!

The Pickup Game

rated 3.24 / 5 stars
Share Links:
Simulation - Dating

Credits & Info

Oct 5, 2005 | 11:37 AM EDT

If you liked this, check these out!

Plenty more like this here!

  • Adult Games
    Adult Games If you find Ms. Pacman, she'll probably be getting it on with the ghosts.
  • Dating Sims
    Dating Sims Need to brush up on your dating skills? Try these saucy simulators!

Author Comments

Hope you all like this. I might do a bit more work on it though, so any constructive feedback is very welcome.
*** The server handling the THEGAME link (and highscore table) may be down, so until NG staff get a chance to upload the new version of this, you can get the lowdown at:

*** apologies to all users with the flash 8 player - there was a strange conflict going on there that was a nightmare to track down. i know it looked like i just hadn't bothered to optimise things properly, but that just wasn't the case. i blame macromedia for releasing their first non backwards compatible player! anyway, should all be working now though ****

Also, might do a much ruder version if the audience is there for it. What d'you think? Let me know in the review bit.




Rated 4 / 5 stars


as a female, seeing those "tips" that are given to pick up women ... was very interesting. i'd be pretty pissed if some random guy started talking shit about my teeth.


Rated 2.5 / 5 stars


it was kinda interesting, but piloting a plane around isnt really how i got my first date... or any date for that matter

People find this review helpful!


Rated 1 / 5 stars

this was really deviating

This is a game for mental deviants. Sure!
It starts with a wrong base: that every woman is equal to each other.
then, it divides women in categories: the ones who like this, the ones who like that, etc.
the message that this dating sim sends is that you can get to any women u want simply by following some rules, as a recipe.
This game forgets that women are PEOPLE with feelings, interests, and a BRAIN. (try telling a woman u know from 5 secs that she has bugs bunny teeth: 95% will slap u in the face. the remaining 5% are probably so stupid that they are not worth talking to).
from the technical side, this game is poorly made, graphics are sketty, the characters resemble more some giant-insects than people.
Furthermore, I hate the bald man. I hate gurus, and he pretends to be the master. Woe betide him!!!!

People find this review helpful!


Rated 2.5 / 5 stars


First of all, well said about that Zen, just because it is newgrounds doesn't mean us girls can't be here. And as for the game, it is an alright game, but not great. If a guy approached me like that, well, I'd either get up and walk away, or tell him to get bent. Anyway, overall 5/10.

People find this review helpful!


Rated 3.5 / 5 stars

I've heard of "Style"

Style is the name of a guy (not his real name) who writes books and such on how to pick up ladies. His stuff is really good in general, and this game is obviously based on it. From what I hear, it all does work pretty well, but the examples in the game weren't very good. The process of "Game" is spot on though and is a good little tutorial for those seeking help. Believe it or not, pickin on the girl you want is a good way to get her interested in you, it shows you aren't too eager and could care less if she turned you down, this makes his interested because it seems like you ARENT. It's lesson one of "game".

People find this review helpful!